How to avoid getting shocked when working with electricity at home?
Protecting your family from electrical shocks, tripping hazards and house fires is easier than you think.
The Non-Contact Voltage Tester uses non-contact voltage detection technology for the detection of voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets and wires.
The tester provides accurate test readings for use at the job site, in the shop and at home.
This tester features high-quality electronics and heavy-duty polycarbonate plastic resins for a state-of-the-art construction that is comprehensive, reliable and durable.
Measure voltage to 1000 V ac through the open fork, without test leads.
No need to open covers or remove wire nuts.
Be more efficient
Simultaneously measure voltage and current.
- Go beyond simple detection. Actually measure ac voltage and current values without test leads.
- Bright red, high-intensity LED and warning tone provide notification when voltage is detected
- High-intensity, bright white LED shows when the tester is operational and helps illuminate the workspace
- Digital on/off power button for easy control
- Operating voltage: 90V ac to 1000V ac
- Operating temperature: -10 to 50 ° C
- Storage temperature: -10 to 50 ° C
- Operating humidity: 80%
- Measuring altitude: 3000 m
- Pollution index: 2
- 1 x Non-Contact Voltage Tester